Sunday 28 February 2010

Central Vacuum System The Unseen cleans the dust, the increase in allergies


Image : http://www.flickr.com


We recently sponsored a contest at work. We asked everyone to submit an article for submission ezine. Here is our first place, by Mary Anderson, assistant to the president.

If you can not see it, is really there?

I thought recently ... If you can not see, is really there? This is not a matter of faith against science, but refers to dirt and debris. I had a customer uses the phone number the other day looking for a central vacuum. Wifehad just been diagnosed with allergies and has been for their health. We talked about the possibility of its central vacuum, and then I asked what kind of flooring you have. He said: 'It is all carpet. " I explained that this could be a cause of the problem, but a well meaning friend, aware of the facts, said that only the bare ground to allow dirt to be released into the air and keeps the carpet for at least the dirt! I was amazed at this concept! Why iswant to cultivate a place for dust mites and dirt and keep to have? Most allergists recommend removing carpets and cleaning with a central vacuum system, which can only be 100% free powder to clean the allergens do not see.

At home, I was cleaned with my central vacuum system on my ceiling fans with my installation of new ceiling fan. The fans are great, so I need a ladder to clean them. Have stained glass beads with 6 small onions. Some of the bulbs burned made sure that while I was on the stairs, I decided to replace the bulbs burned. When I turn the fan back on the floor I was surprised that even after taking the milk! They were sure looked good in the twilight! It was not that the system of fans has a poor job, they need further purification. I'm back on them at ease with my powder brush, central vacuum, were impeccable. If you do not see that really exist?

I recently had a table> Lamp for my bedroom dresser. It shines beautifully placed in the selection of socks on a cold dark morning, and bring them into the room to check the color. Until I looked in your sock drawer, everything was great - but when I looked at the large mirror behind the new table lamp, I saw the dust stuck to the glass due to static electricity! I always vacuum, the frame around the mirror, but now I know I turn on the light and the face of the mirror blanktoo! If you do not see that really exist?

When it comes to dust, there's a good chance that he is there, even if not seen. Imagine a central vacuum system, the choice of most allergists, your house clean and improve indoor air quality. The work of central vacuum systems are easy to install and the company gives me advice for the free installation of qualified experts. Now is the time to remove dust, an invisible cause of allergies and asthma, even from home.

Mini Digital Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment